Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Thursday 30 August 2012

Whinchat

For a few years now I've been chasing this bird around the North West with no joy at all. I've researched where they may be at what time of year. I have read other peoples accounts of where they saw them, with happiness for them but green with envy for me. Due to a combination of time constraints, bad weather and bad planning by me, I've always missed out. Until the 28th August 2012. The day I saw my first Whinchat. Two in fact. My pictures are not great at all, but they are OK record shots of a bird that I have found ridiculously hard to find.














 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You will most likely see them everywhere now that you have found the first one good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you... you got a lifer!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.